Bad Dog! I need suggestions here

I am not sure - I never looked. I rarely check my OWN page.... I here too much.
lol.png

The most important thing you can do for them is to make 100 percent sure that the dog is never roaming loose again. We all love our dogs, but we have to keep them on our own property. As a crafty type person, I would be broken hearted if a handmade afghan was destroyed. You can't replace it. Apologize, give them eggs, apologize, give them a real nice present, apologize, make your yard escape proof and apologize again. And you owe them favors forever.

Quote:
Poor horsejody, I know what you are going through with your neighbors and am not making light of it at all, I'm right there with you. And I agree dogs should stay in their own yard but accidents happen. I would be really miffed if it where my afgan... but the image of this stupid young dog dragging home a 3 foot tall snow man, under the fence and a santa hat, and a...... Maybe we should all go see the new movie "Marley and Me"

lau.gif

Oh my god, I am sooooo sorry this happened!!! (and sorry that I laughed)
But in all reality I would prob. act the same way they did, no big deal!! Yes you should write them a letter, bake cookies, gift card whatever but in the long run I am sure if they were really mad, you would have known!!

Dont fret about it too much Debi!!

Keep us posted on anything new!

**A note on pit bulls.....I have owned 3.....its not the breed, its the owner! If they are raised with love and care they are really great dogs!! My grandmas peek a poo or whatever it is was WAY meaner than any dog I have ever owned!!

Please don't apologize too often, all things in moderation;)

I hate to be the one to tell you, that dog of yours is a retriever;)

I think SD is too young to own a dog...I'd put dog to bed and lock the door, she can use her manners and ring the doorbell and use your rules of the house. This walking all over you/your family needs to stop. I'd keep dear dog but only responsible persons caring for its daily routines and someday when its gone from this earth, this memory will be tugging on your heart just when you need a good, loving laugh. Hugs, to you and the dog! I'd hug the neighbors, too.

I really felt so much better today finding out that it wasn't a blanket shemade for her mother, it was a blanket her mother made (mother lives with them) and it was ruined, just really, rally muddy and backed with cotton that will need to be replaced.

Oh, that's good! The blanket/afghan destruction was the worst part. The rest is just kind of funny!
smile.png

Do you have a picture of the little troublemaker? You know we want one!

Back
Top Bottom