Bad Dog! I need suggestions here

yeah, one of things tat Mac brought back was a tray of nuts. He didn't eat it, just opened in and left it to get all wet overnight. I took them cookies to replace that...
hmm.png

Deb, you say they are nice people. So I think you should bake cookies, and take your DD over there and apologize face to face, and ask them how much to reimburse them.

We did the cookie and daughter did apologize, twice.... Unfortunately, I am fearful of amking apromise in any monetary amount because we do not have anything left over at the end of the month. I plan on taking them eggs as soon as we have a dozen..... The elderly mom was laughing in fits over the thought of the dog taking things like a thief in the night and "That darned Harley didn't saya a word" Harley is their BIG dog.

That is one of the funniest stories I have heard in a while. It reminds me of our old neighbor's dog that pretty much did the same antics, without the timing if Christmas. Their dog was like an adopted member of my family. She did kind of the same thing, dug under the fence, and came through the doggie door she was oh so familiar with.
She carried out a couple of throws, and a few pillows from the couch and made a bed right beside the hole she dug under the fence. I'm sure my dog helped.
Being that my home was her home away from home, it was really hard not to laugh when I saw it. The items were not of any real value. She apparently just wanted a part of her "other house" closer.

My step son is just NOW telling me this neightbor Barbara, came over at about 7:30 with a big huge bone as a Christmas gift for the dog that destroyed her house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th.gif

put up an electric fence, it works. that is a funny dog, at least he didn't grab their jewelry and silverware.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom