Sep 29, 2008
South Western PA
Pictures!!

Thanks everyone

~*~Bambi~*~

16436_s7303511.jpg

16436_s7303512.jpg

16436_s7303515.jpg

My Son. Josh. It was his first popsicle he has ever ate, because he would not eat one if we held it, and I finally gave in and let him do it himself....he do so well!

16436_s7303508.jpg

He loves his new goat:)

And Evening Breeze "Eve" our Miniature girl

16436_s7303516.jpg

Last edited:
I read that sweet feed can cause polio. I don't know if it is true but after one of my beloved goats, Mixie, died of polio, I stopped feeding it. No one has gotten polio since. My neighbor had a goat that got polio too, and stopped feeding sweet feed after that.

I don't think it serves a purpose other than to make them fat.

this guy has been alone all his life..the family that I am getting him from bought him as a baby bottle fed him....and they keep him out on a line......and I have a Mini horse, a yearling that is looking for a friend so i am hoping for now that they bond, if not I will be going to get another goat.
lol.png

I have a pygmy wethers who is the friendliest thing you can imagine. Sometimes he is obnoxiously friendly. He comes running to me every time I go outside and sometimes he gets tired of waiting for me and bangs the door open and lets himself in. One time he let 6 goats into the house. I love him dearly though. No matter what a little poltergeist he is, I always want to hug him and cuddle with him. He bonds with the other goats but he is attached to me.

Wow, if he has been alone all his life and he doesn't cry you have it good. I am sure he will befriend your horse anyway.
Good luck with your little goat.

I have 2 nigi wethers and 3 does. I feed them all the bermuda hay they want, loose GOAT minerals(make sure its not for goats AND sheep, not enough copper in it) and about 3 cups of southern states goat pellets between the 5 of them. They seem to be doing really well. I also throw in a handful of black oil sunflower seeds occasionally.

I love my nigerians! I give them free choice hay, goat feed, losse minerials and baking soda for digestion.

hoggers (think i spelled that right0) you can get a free catalog mailed to you on goats. I love it! has everything and info.... it's become my bible. it's just dark and i have no clue where it is to get website.

Make sure they don't eat any chicken feed! It can kill them,never knew that until reading here.

My wether is so cute but very playful. He keeps trying to take me out...lol

13039_5051_1190892531834_1213980263_30549506_5087861_n.jpg

we got him and his mamma~ You should get another one though.i know he was raised alone but they are herd animals. Besides what is better then 1 goat...hummmm 2

Back
Top Bottom