Banks County Georgia (Possible Bearded) Golden Laced Polish for good home

gardentlc

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jul 7, 2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad.png

I ordered 15 chicks from Murray McMurray hatchery early spring. They are all going on 20 weeks old this Saturday, 9/7/2013. Two died (one in transit) one a week later. In my order I was sent a surprise chick which is the Golden Laced Polish. I have Buff Orpingtons, and Buff Rocks. They pick on her horribly, and I cannot stand to see her alone with no other chicks to play with or to have a mate. Is there anyone in my area that raises these chicks (she is sweet, but skittish, probably due to the bigger hens picking on her. First time they plucked her head feathers (about a dime size off of her head, and ALL of her tail feathers but one). This time they have made her almost bald. Had to separate her again, and will not make that mistake again. I was hoping they would have settled down once they were in there permanent coop, but nope not at all, they really picked on her again! Please let me know if anyone is interested in her. I only want to find her a good home, so she can have companions and mates to play with and be happy poor girl!! please let me know if anyone is interested!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom