Bantam Ameraucana Thread!

Do these 7 week old babies look at all splash or lavender wheaten to you? They're EE bantams from Cackle but when I watch their videos of adult boss I see lots of what apart to be wheaten hens. I'm just not sure what they look like in this dorky teenage stage.

I know the girl had off colored legs, but trying to decide of they'd be worth working on for a bit since I've had terrible luck with hatching eggs and can't seem to get pure wheaten Ameraucana bantams to Alaska for the life of me. Maybe I'll order a bigger batch next year in hopes of getting more compatible colors.

Do these 7 week old babies look at all splash or lavender wheaten to you? They're EE bantams from Cackle but when I watch their videos of adult boss I see lots of what apart to be wheaten hens. I'm just not sure what they look like in this dorky teenage stage.

I know the girl had off colored legs, but trying to decide of they'd be worth working on for a bit since I've had terrible luck with hatching eggs and can't seem to get pure wheaten Ameraucana bantams to Alaska for the life of me. Maybe I'll order a bigger batch next year in hopes of getting more compatible colors.
They are EE there probably part wheaten but there video are from one of there breeding pens and i been told its very difficult to breed bird back to their standard ive been told its easier to have birds ship.

Hey guys i have a americauna bantam roo for sale hes only 3 months old but hes so cute and i dont have room for him pm me for more info but I cant ship np ive in CO so ya pm if interested and then well make a deal i also hafe a same age barred rock roo if someone is also interested

My blue Ameraucana bantams lay a light blue egg with lemon yellow yolks and they're eating the same feed as everyone else (different breeds of bantams and standards). They're in a large pen, but are not interested in greens when I offer them. Is the lemon yellow yolk a common trait for Ameraucana bantams? Does anyone else have such yolk color in theirs?

My blue Ameraucana bantams lay a light blue egg with lemon yellow yolks and they're eating the same feed as everyone else (different breeds of bantams and standards). They're in a large pen, but are not interested in greens when I offer them. Is the lemon yellow yolk a common trait for Ameraucana bantams? Does anyone else have such yolk color in theirs?

Yolk color is inherited . Some feed marigold petals to darken the yolk . I do not see the need for this but to each his own .

I am very interested in bantam ameraucana pullets. Does anyone on this thread know where I might be able to abtain some in Southern California?

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom