bantam cochin -young adults pair for sale proven! rare colors

hirscheez

Songster
9 Years
Feb 20, 2010
Westminster
frow.gif
I have two pair of cochins I am selling need to cut back have too many chickes for the time I have to spend with them. so i have to let go of some of my chickes. I have two pair of Cochins I am selling for 40.00 each pair. they are all porven and laying and I gotten very nice babies out of them. one pair is a lemon blue roo with a white frizzle. they do not have to go together if you want to buy one chicken that is fine But the roo have to be sold frist before I let the hens go. and they will be 25.00 each. if you buy then as pair I will take 10.00 off. these are not from hatchies but well know breeders. the 2nd pair is a lavender roo and a buff sizzle that carries lavender I gotten a lavender sizzle and a splash sizzle out of her. very pretty babies. please dont hit the buy button just email me or pay by paypal to [email protected] . shipping will depen on the weight of the box and your zip code. feel free to ask queastions or post on here. thank you for looking. here are there pics some of there babies.
49373_silkiesforsale054-1-1.jpg
buff hen sizzle
49373_sdc10037.jpg
white frizzle hen
49373_sdc10111.jpg
one of them will be the lavender roo
49373_sdc10161.jpg
the lemon blue roo babies one of the sizzles baby
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom