bantam cochin -young adults pair for sale proven! rare colors

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hirscheez, Aug 22, 2010.

1. hirscheez

hirscheez Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    [​IMG] I have two pair of cochins I am selling need to cut back have too many chickes for the time I have to spend with them. so i have to let go of some of my chickes. I have two pair of Cochins I am selling for 40.00 each pair. they are all porven and laying and I gotten very nice babies out of them. one pair is a lemon blue roo with a white frizzle. they do not have to go together if you want to buy one chicken that is fine But the roo have to be sold frist before I let the hens go. and they will be 25.00 each. if you buy then as pair I will take 10.00 off. these are not from hatchies but well know breeders. the 2nd pair is a lavender roo and a buff sizzle that carries lavender I gotten a lavender sizzle and a splash sizzle out of her. very pretty babies. please dont hit the buy button just email me or pay by paypal to [email protected] . shipping will depen on the weight of the box and your zip code. feel free to ask queastions or post on here. thank you for looking. here are there pics [​IMG] some of there babies. [​IMG] [​IMG] buff hen sizzle [​IMG] white frizzle hen [​IMG] one of them will be the lavender roo [​IMG] the lemon blue roo [​IMG] babies [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] one of the sizzles baby [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  2. chickhopeful12

chickhopeful12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    CT
    I would love one of the hens. Unfortunately, we are not allowed any roos. Good luck finding homes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by