BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume you mean nice quality/type, not nice personality? Lol

I think mine are mostly decent quality, but I have a couple girls that need to be replaced, and i need to get my colors sorted better. I got some pretty nice pullets this year as offspring, and kept another nice cockerel, so when egg production picks back up (after the broody bug is done), and i get some rearranging done, I think I'll have some decent eggs.

Yes sorry that's what I meant lol. What colors do you have? I believe my favorite colors are BBS, mottled, and blue mottled. I would absolutely LOVE to get my hands on some blue mottled, but no one seems to have them :/

I finally got some pics of the Calico ! Not good pics though, ugh

IMG_2120.JPG
IMG_2129.JPG

IMG_2126.JPG

Yes sorry that's what I meant lol. What colors do you have? I believe my favorite colors are BBS, mottled, and blue mottled. I would absolutely LOVE to get my hands on some blue mottled, but no one seems to have them :/

I have 2 black hens (one is being rehomed soon, her skin is too dark) and one blue frizzle hen and one beautiful blue hen, covered by a blue mottled cock. They have made some pretty babies. Several of the babies are mottled, so i currently have eggs under another hen from my good black hen to see if she is carrying mottled.

my other pen is currently a mille fleur cockerel (very nice, from MPC) and 2 splash hens. one of the splash hens is on the black hens eggs, they are due within the next few days.

i hatched some chicks from the mille/splash pen, but i sold them. I don't think the combo will get me anywhere, so i plan to sell the mille. I have a lovely young calico boy but he runs the yard with some other random boys. Marans, choc orp, etc. The youngsters from my first broody hatch are in the BBS/mottled pen but are starting to get crowded as they are growing. So i have some rearranging to do.

But as soon as the girls start laying well again, i will go back to listing auctions here on the 24-hour auction thread.
I can put a link her when i do, if anyone is interested.

Watching this thread as I love Cochins and currently have 2 flocks of my own :)

welcome and show us some pics! :wee

Back
Top Bottom