Bantam hen with severe prolapse, won't stand😔

She passed during the night...😭😭
I’m so sorry. You were doing amazing. I guess her tiny fragile body just had enough. You did all you could have. I’m sorry it had to end like this. But the important thing is that you loved her all the way until the end. You gave her a life worth living. And I’m sure she loved you just as much. I hope you feel better soon.:hugs

I’m so sorry. You were doing amazing. I guess her tiny fragile body just had enough. You did all you could have. I’m sorry it had to end like this. But the important thing is that you loved her all the way until the end. You gave her a life worth living. And I’m sure she loved you just as much. I hope you feel better soon.:hugs
Thank you so much!😥 You're so encouraging, sometimes I feel like I don't do enough to help them when they pass away. It's like I didn't help them enough to keep them alive.

*Not sure if this is the same thing or not*
But my blue laced red Wyandotte bantam (Twinkie) prolapses every time she lays. It goes back in by itself (and doesn’t look all red and irritated like yours does). We got her when she was about 1-1.5 years old so I’m not sure if she had problems in the past? So maybe she had a problem like yours and prolapses every time now? I really don’t know. Great job pushing it back in by the way.😊

*Not sure if this is the same thing or not*
But my blue laced red Wyandotte bantam (Twinkie) prolapses every time she lays. It goes back in by itself (and doesn’t look all red and irritated like yours does). We got her when she was about 1-1.5 years old so I’m not sure if she had problems in the past? So maybe she had a problem like yours and prolapses every time now? I really don’t know. Great job pushing it back in by the way.😊
Thank you! I hope she'll be ok😔

Back
Top Bottom