Bantam & LF! OEGB, Lav. Orps, Barred Cochin, Lav. Amer, SSH, Polish

PhoenixFeatherFarms

Songster
9 Years
Apr 11, 2010
Mooresville, IN
PLEASE DO NOT HIT BUY IT NOW as it will delete my post. Prices are listed for each below

Its that time of year to trim down on our numbers and we are offering some very nice quality birds for sale. Please email for photos of any of the birds listed below

BANTAM:

Old English Game Cockerels 3-4months old. 1 Chocolate, 1 Golden Duckwing, 1 Brassy Back, 1 Blue, 4 Black Brested Red.. all are super sweet boys ~ $2ea

Mille Fleur D'uccle Cockerels (2) 5months old ~ $2ea NEW LOWER PRICE

Lavender Ameraucana Cockerel (1) 3months old ~ $5

Black Split for Lavender (carries the lavender gene and can produce lavender) Cockerel 6months old ~ $3

Easter Egger (non-breed standard ameraucanas) Roosters 2 Black around 8months old & 2 Blue around 6months old ~ $3ea

Brown Dutch Bantam Pullet (1) Shes about 4months old ~ $5

PAIR of Lavender Ameraucanas (2pairs) One pair the rooster is 8months old and Lavender and the hen is 6months old and is Black/split for Lavender and has just started laying the other pair both the rooster and hen are 6months old and again the hen has just started to lay the 2nd pair is a Lavender rooster and a Black/split Lavender hen. You should get about 75% Lavender chicks and 25% Black Split for Lavender chicks out of these pairs ~ $15 per pair

PAIR of Buff Sebrights about 8weeks old ~ $15 for the pair

Silver Spangled Hamburg ~ 1 pullet about 3months old. ~ $20

Cochin mix Pullet black in color about 6-8weeks old.. She was sold to me as a purebred but isnt looking the part and Im thinking she is mixed with an orpington ~ $3

LARGE FOWL

Buff Laced Polish Cockerel 5months ~ $8

WC Black Polish Rooster 1yr old. Can be a jerk but is very fertil and is nice to his girls.. Just got a new blue rooster so he isnt needed anymore $5 NEW LOWER PRICE

Blue Ameraucana Pullet about 5months old and should start laying soon - $15 SOLD to mburpo

Easter Egger Pullet about 5months old brown/black in color and also should start laying soon - $10

Cuckoo Maran Cockerels (2) 1 is Feather legged and about 6months old the other is clean legged and about 3months old ~ $5ea

Barred Cochins 4months old 1 rare BLUE barred Cockerel and 3 black barred Pullets. Will produce Black and the rare Blue barred chicks.. Sell as a trio or quad~ $25 as a Trio ~ or $35 as a Quad NEW LOWER PRICE

LAVENDER/SPLIT LAVENDER ORPINGTONS 4months old. 1 Black split Lavender Cockerel, 2 Black split Lavender Pullets, and 1 Lavender Pullet. Turning out to be super nice but I'm really wanting to cut back on my LF birds. ~ $60 for the quad NEW PRICE

53940_mille_fleur_duccle_cockerel.jpg

53940_black_ee_rooster.jpg

53940_bl_polish_cockerel.jpg

53940_barred_cochins.jpg

53940_blue_ee_cockerel.jpg

53940_black_ee_rooster_lavender_ameraucana_rooster.jpg

53940_bb_red_oegb_cockerel.jpg

53940_golden_duckwing_oegb_cockerel.jpg

53940_lavender_ameraucana_cockerel.jpg

53940_cuckoo_marans_cockerel.jpg

Last edited:

Back