Bantam Silver Laced and Partridge Wyandotte Hatching Eggs

Danny39

Songster
9 Years
10 Years
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
Fall is in the air and it is time to fire up those incubators again. (that is if you ever turned it off!)
I am once again offering hatching eggs from my Bantam Silver Laced and Partridge Wyandottes.
This auction is for 1 dozen eggs plus as many extras that are laid by the time I mail them out to you! I will try to include an equal quantity of both breeds unless you prefer one over the other, I will try to accomadate you. I have several eggs in the incubator now from both breeds and fertility is looking good. Both breeds are kept seperate so you will have pure breed chicks.
I accept paypal only at this time.
These eggs will be mailed out on Wednesday (Sept 1st) unless you prefer another date.
I package eggs carefully and the way I would like to receive them.
And as always...there is no guarantee on hatching eggs due to the many variables of mailed eggs.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Thanks for your interest!
47690_silver_laced_wyandottes_005.jpg

47690_silver_laced_wyandottes_006.jpg

47690_chicken_pics_018.jpg

47690_partridge_wyandotte_hens_002_2.jpg

Hi Danny I'm interested in the LF blrw let me know when you will have eggs, I have a friend and I will be sharing them with her, she has only 1 pair
thanks, Mary
I have seramas and silkies if you would be interested in any trades

Ummm, can you ship these in a brown paper wrapper, so my fiance' can't tell what they are? He would kill me! Will you have some available in the spring?

Quote:
LOL...I think he will figure out eventually what they are! But if you like I can wrap the box in brown paper! I guess marking the box with "fragile" and "hatching eggs" should be avoided also.
wink.png
lol.png

Congratulations and thankyou for your bids onehorse 2000, I will send you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom