Bantam Sumatra Hen in need of loving home in PA

tnichols04

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Dawsonville, Georgia
Brianna is a year old Bantam Sumatra Hen. She is affectionate and sweet, and will sleep in your lap. Her bonded friend got killed by a predator, and because my future is unsure due to graduating college, I would love for her to go to a new, loving home where she can be with other birds and be safe. She is stunningly beautiful and full of personality. If anyone is interested, please let me know!!

My email is [email protected]

Thank you,
Tirzah

Aww, if only it was closer. We'd love to have her. All our chickens are pets, our lap birdies lol.

Hey everybody!
Thank you for your responses! I'm not sure how to post pictures--this forum thing is pretty new to me. I can email pics though if anyone wants.

I'm located in Stewartstown, PA. I would be absolutely willing to travel a ways for Brianna to get the absolute best home. She was a little traumatized by her friend Josephine's death, and actually was missing for a whole month! When she came home, it was a very joyous day, and now I want her to have a forever loving home. She deserves it so much. Keep in touch! Thanks again!

~Tirzah

Back
Top Bottom