Bantam thread(including polish and silkies)

Pics
I started with regular size chickens but when I added my four silkies two turned out to be boys so I was really sad when I gave them away and then my two girls cause more trouble then the hens three times their size! Lol they were worth it!

Thank you I’ll be sure to tell her! She was such a surprise! How many chickens do you have? You seem to have a lot!
I do have a lot! Let me think for a moment 🤔… at this time I can only guesstimate— 3 dozen LF, 3 dozen Serama/other bantam. I also have eggs still hatching and chicks in the brooder. This all doesn’t even include my turkeys and 2 types of quail. Plus, I raise budgies, conures, and a cockatiel! Of course my numbers are probably off by at least a bird or 2, since I’ve also allowed 4 broodies to hatch, along with me and my incubator! Once hatches complete, I think I really do need to recount. 😁

OK some of my bantams!

1000005376.jpg

1000005389.jpg

1000005417.jpg

1000005380.jpg

I will be following this thread! I absolutely love bantams, you almost can never go wrong with them in comparison to large fowl. I have a Rhode Island Red Bantam hen named Ruby and she has her own harness and diaper. I ride her around in the car and she gets to go to places. She loves it and she loves meeting new people, humans are the highlight of her life.

I will be following this thread! I absolutely love bantams, you almost can never go wrong with them in comparison to large fowl. I have a Rhode Island Red Bantam hen named Ruby and she has her own harness and diaper. I ride her around in the car and she gets to go to places. She loves it and she loves meeting new people, humans are the highlight of her life.
LOL, the RIR bantams are very friendly. I have one named Sherry.

Back
Top Bottom