AudraBrooke

Chirping
May 3, 2019
Washington State
91E4109A-C986-42A1-BEB5-B209AE7224CC.jpeg
7F15FA58-C28D-4C31-B603-E9D6AAF35607.jpeg
E2ACFE15-4CC6-43AC-9709-115D5D664D0B.jpeg
78433AC8-53CF-4178-AC7C-2E8FDB9A16FC.jpeg
I’m new to backyard chickens with 4 little (hopefully) ladies that will be turning 6 weeks this weekend!

I’m fairly confident that three are pullers but this one I’m on the fence...anyone with more chicken knowledge that might have a better guess than I do?

Her comb and wattle do have a little pink color to them...but they don’t seem to be growing at all. She’s also more black with white specks than white with black stripes...at least I think??

Any input would be appreciated!

So cute! Pullet. I was worried about my one and only BR not too long ago too. She had the biggest feet and longest tail and she was a total dork. I could not make out her saddle feathers, too many spots everywhere, so I too asked BYCers and they calmed my fears! She is now a favored hen. Congratulations on your new flock and welcome to BYC!!! see ya around the site :cool:

Oh these comments are all soooo nice to hear!! I've spent so much time looking around on this site at others posts that were similar and trying to pick apart other pullet/cockerel pictures and every chick is so unique that I just wasn't sure. I'm hoping you are all right and that we've got ourselves a pullet because we aren't allowed roosters where we live!

Back
Top Bottom