Barred Rocks!!

Sadly, no.
hit.gif
But me and my friend are gonna order some more. I love BRs.
Cool you should totally get more! :)

I know! I'm heart broken that I lost my Little Amy. She turned 1 Oct. 13th 2012. We actually had 2, but a few months ago we went out one night and there was a fox attack. :( The fox killed 2 pullets, My Cute little BO Honey, and My brothers BR. And yesterday I think the fox came back again, and killed one of my Silkie pullets and Amy is missing.

Do Barred Rocks go broody often? I'm really hoping Amy is alive. But I doubt it. :(

I know! I'm heart broken that I lost my Little Amy. She turned 1 Oct. 13th 2012. We actually had 2, but a few months ago we went out one night and there was a fox attack.
sad.png
The fox killed 2 pullets, My Cute little BO Honey, and My brothers BR. And yesterday I think the fox came back again, and killed one of my Silkie pullets and Amy is missing.

Do Barred Rocks go broody often? I'm really hoping Amy is alive. But I doubt it.
sad.png
Sorry. No, Barred rocks don't go broody very often

Thank you! Just aiming for PQ, but they are so much fun! I also got a RIR from the same breeder, but she is much shier to photograph. The lil BR already takes treats from my hands. Follows me around the run and tugs on my jeans when she wants attention. Hehe:)
Haha! I love friendly chickens!

Is there any hatchery I should stay away from, who is selling unfriendly, bad temperament Barred Rocks? Friendliness is a priority for me, so I'd like to,stay away from a hatchery with bad lines. PQ is fine, just must be friendly!

Back
Top Bottom