Bathing suit season

And yet again this thread has been resurected(sp?) from the dead LOL.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
It wasn't really dead since it isn't that old, but it is very relevant to the time of year.

I consider a week dead LOL, but thats just me

Anywhooo...

I'm still working on it, finally figured out I had them on backwards! I did manage to get one but everything was'nt tucked in all the way and it would have scared the little ones on here...............let me catch my breath and I'll try again later!
tongue.png
Would Ya'll like this rubber boots on or off?

Debi, remember that 2nd Slim Suit I ordered from Celebrity On Air, WAY back on April 29? Well, 2 hours after I got a confirmation email for my order I got an email from someone at the company saying they didn't have the size and color I ordered in stock. She asked if I could use a size smaller. I replied that I could not use a smaller size but if they had the size I ordered in a different color, I would take that. Never heard another word back from ANYONE, even after emailing them 2 more times. In my last email I told them that if someone didn't contact me within 3 days I would be forced to file a dispute with PayPal (since the funds were taken from my account on 4/29!) Nothing. So, on Monday evening I filed that PayPal dispute. Well what do you know, I got TWO emails yesterday that I have a package being sent to me. I guess hearing from PayPal lit a fire under someone's rear end.
roll.png
lol.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin'sBrood :

Debi, remember that 2nd Slim Suit I ordered from Celebrity On Air, WAY back on April 29? Well, 2 hours after I got a confirmation email for my order I got an email from someone at the company saying they didn't have the size and color I ordered in stock. She asked if I could use a size smaller. I replied that I could not use a smaller size but if they had the size I ordered in a different color, I would take that. Never heard another word back from ANYONE, even after emailing them 2 more times. In my last email I told them that if someone didn't contact me within 3 days I would be forced to file a dispute with PayPal (since the funds were taken from my account on 4/29!) Nothing. So, on Monday evening I filed that PayPal dispute. Well what do you know, I got TWO emails yesterday that I have a package being sent to me. I guess hearing from PayPal lit a fire under someone's rear end.
roll.png
lol.png

I hate customer service like that. I have usually bought mine slimsuits from JC Penney's..... BUt I have had the one I have now for over 10 years and it is still in perfect condition. Nothing like getting your money's worth!!​

Quote:
on of course that must mean you have been cleaning chicken coops
like i said before just duck tape everything in place and call it good i thought duck tape fixes everything?????

Back
Top Bottom