bator buddies unite!!! *New hatch day questions* at the end

Quote:
Nope mine didn't come in the mail.
We lost our roo a couple weeks back
sad.png
He decided to attack one of our dogs because he thought he was a threat to one of the hens. He flew over a 6 foot fence, and it didn't go well for him.
Our eggs are fertile, so we decided to stick a few eggs in a borrowed ( from Opa) incubator in honor of Gandalf. Opa also gave us 4 blue orp eggs to throw in there with ours. 2 had bloodrings from those, and I'm not sure on the other two yet. I'll have to check on those in a few days. The rest seem to be developing ok. Just a couple ?'s.
I've never hatched eggs before, so hopefully all goes well.

Bluemoon

bad night guys, electric went out,
th.gif
had to make a choice and gave my eggs to my broodie little silkie and hope for the best.
hit.gif
(my silkie was like HORAY, more eggs, mine now!!!
D.gif
)
I could cry, but I think I should call the electric company first
rant.gif

what luck, but I still have hope
fl.gif

I have my fingers crossed for you. I'm sure they will be OK. Hens have to get off their eggs sometime to eat etc and the eggs cool down then.

Laney

I candled this morning and i have 3 eggs out of six doing really well and can see the chick moving. they are 1 buff sussex, 1 buff rock and 1 lavender Araucuna. I'm very excited about the buff sussex, heres hoping for a good hatch and hens! LOL. Hope everyone else's are doing well! xx

hello everyone, I candled and saw lots of wiggly babies, I have 3 question marks (one Im pretty sure is done) but at least
bow.gif
7 very active babies!!!!
wee.gif
Good news considering I thought I lost them all.

Hello everyone,
I am getting soooooo excited, Thursday is lock down mode and Babies on Saturday, How's everyone doing? and once you get chicks please post pictures, its kinda like having computer siblings,!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom