Bay Area BYCers!

Anyone going to Hollister show this weekend? Besides Walt and me? :)

I was thinking if my car was done by then I might go. Two problems though. Found out tonight my phone isn't taking calls. My daughters got worried and called my son to check on me. That means my car was probably done today and my mechanic is wondering why I leave him messages and then don't answer when he calls.
he.gif
The other problem is I haven't been to Hollister in almost 20 years and can't remember where it is. LOL

I just posted these pics in the Langshan thread but thought that I would share them here, too. These are some recent photos of my Blue Langshan, Bijou! She is almost as big as my Buff Brahma, Sasquatch. They are brooder mates from Privett Hatchery via Concord Feed and are now around 42 weeks old. Now, if they would just start being consistent with egg laying!
smile.png
I have been trying to get some good pics of our Speckled Sussex girls to post on the SS thread but Bijou is constantly in the way. I think that she is waiting for the black box to spit out some treats for her!

Well I am officially a backyard chicken-er! We have Eleanor the ameraucana, Hermione the black sex link, and Ginger the blue laced red Wyandotte! :) now to finish the coop so the ladies will have a place to move to when they're out of the brooder!

Thank you, Tam! It's part of a series of pics that I took of the 2 of them. Sass was cleaning off Bijou's beak and face while Bijou just stood there. It was so cute!

Back
Top Bottom