Bay Area BYCers!

Thank you, Jules!  Do you just order 1 batch?  The site I was looking at is Spalding Labs website and when you purchase from them, you sign up for a monthly shipment.

I usually do the four month plan starting towards the end of May. It makes for an almost fly-less summer and fall :)

After 4 days of solid work this is the new ranch so far. Still so much to do. BUT HUGE THANKS TO MY FRIENDS FOR HELPING...Petrock, Tressa, & our new friend Jenn!

5 pens complete on the right side, 5 more to go on the left.

After 4 days of solid work this is the new ranch so far. Still so much to do. BUT HUGE THANKS TO MY FRIENDS FOR HELPING...Petrock, Tressa, & our new friend Jenn!

5 pens complete on the right side, 5 more to go on the left.

Looks great, Cheryl!!! And Jenn, where are you???? I've been waiting for you to post something!
smile.png

Cheryl that looks awesome! I am sorry I couldn't come up to help. Did you get to use your new saw?
big_smile.png
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new cordless saw! Now I need a cordless jigsaw and a nail gun!! Actually after this huge building job I'm going to retire for a while. I'm exhausted....

Working all weekend this coming weekend as well, then hopefully we'll be done

oh a huge bonus, the dirt in clayton is this sandy soft dirt and the birds are LOVING IT! Instant dirt bath, So cool I don't have to build them!

So brave Mama had her babies out at 2 days old to adventure to their first mud puddle.
These are the splash Marans and Olive eggers eggs I got from Dawn. 5 out of 6 hatched, couldn't be happier.

I know these arent chickens but they keep us busy too. You can see the almost useless boys :p they are the larger bee with the HUGE EYES.

Look at the bee on the bottom, her saddle bags of pollen are so big I cant see how she flew back :)

Last edited:
Sooooo.......

I have been given a task to find a new home for this Coronation Sussex....he seems to pretty fro my table but my husband isn't putting up with his freeloading rooster ways much longer. Hes the lowest boy we have....and is now humping anything that moves or doesn't move in that akward not so polite way.....all he really does is make the girls run away and piss off our Wyandotte big guy.

Anyone want him?

So brave Mama had her babies out at 2 days old to adventure to their first mud puddle.
These are the splash Marans and Olive eggers eggs I got from Dawn. 5 out of 6 hatched, couldn't be happier.

I know these arent chickens but they keep us busy too. You can see the almost useless boys :p they are the larger bee with the HUGE EYES.

Look at the bee on the bottom, her saddle bags of pollen are so big I cant see how she flew back :)
Amazing - I'd love to learn about bees from you!

Back
Top Bottom