Bay Area BYCers!

Great minds do think alike! I would LOVE a Mille Fleur Olive Egger, or a Mille Fleur anything really. It's one of my favorite patterns. My dream is actually LF Diamond Jubilee Orpingtons, I would sell my entire flock for a pair.

IMG033.jpg

Back to Olive Eggers though, I spoke recently with a woman who is trying to create/breed Mille Fleur Penedesenca, a dark egg laying breed. She's still a couple of years out from having birds that breed true but just as soon as she has eggs, even if they still are in the "project" phase I told her I would gladly take whatever she has available!

Ooh, dreaming of chickens takes up entirely too much of my time...
lol.png
gotta have the mille fleur penes.....

Ok so we have 7 turkeys that are getting to be a good size now and probably 3+ months old. Are turkeys ok to free range or will they run away? Will they come home to roost at night?

Ok so we have 7 turkeys that are getting to be a good size now and probably 3+ months old. Are turkeys ok to free range or will they run away? Will they come home to roost at night?
It the turkeys are light weight, they may fly to the neighbors, on your roof, high in a tree...but they will most likely come home for dinner.

Does anyone have any coturnix quail about 3-4 weeks old they are selling? I had 2 quail and down to only a lone one. The lone one is in the brooder w/ my baby chicks but when I move them out of the brooder and into the coop this little quail will be all alone. I'd like to get another one to keep it company. I'm not sure what happened to it. Noticed the other day it was missing from the brooder. It could have jumped/flown out. I looked in my hay room where I have it and couldn't find it on the floor anywhere as they don't really make any noise. I am located in the Morgan Hill/Gilroy area so be somewhat close to my area. I can come pick up. I would just like to get 1 maybe 2. Please PM me if you can help out and let me know where you are located.

Thanks

Does anyone have any coturnix quail about 3-4 weeks old they are selling? I had 2 quail and down to only a lone one. The lone one is in the brooder w/ my baby chicks but when I move them out of the brooder and into the coop this little quail will be all alone. I'd like to get another one to keep it company. I'm not sure what happened to it. Noticed the other day it was missing from the brooder. It could have jumped/flown out. I looked in my hay room where I have it and couldn't find it on the floor anywhere as they don't really make any noise. I am located in the Morgan Hill/Gilroy area so be somewhat close to my area. I can come pick up. I would just like to get 1 maybe 2. Please PM me if you can help out and let me know where you are located.

Thanks
I was out in the Bay Area today and could have brought you some. I have ?????? 7 I think right now.

Back
Top Bottom