Bay Area BYCers!

I need help! I have about a dozen quail eggs that need to get into an incubator ASAP. I was hoping to get the Hovabator 1588 or Brinsea Ecoglow. I can't seem to find anyone local that sells them. Everyone seems to have the Little Giant 9200 still air incubator. I would have to get the fan and auto turner attachment. Do you guys think this incubator is ok?? I want to buy one today!

I have two bantam buff brahma pullets right now
Thanks so much but I need chicks less than two weeks. I have a broody problem
roll.png

Yes it is our couples bridal/grooms shower in San Jose and also my birthday celebration. Busy busy weekend. But.....I am giving Cheryl a coupon for I believe a raffle prize for a dozen eggs :)
We missed you yesterday Shannon - the party was lots of fun! I took a day off from my diet and pigged out!!! I hope that your shower was fun, and that whatever you did for your birthday was fun as well. Happy birthday!

Oh - guess who won the coupon for your eggs in the raffle?
wee.gif

I need help! I have about a dozen quail eggs that need to get into an incubator ASAP. I was hoping to get the Hovabator 1588 or Brinsea Ecoglow. I can't seem to find anyone local that sells them. Everyone seems to have the Little Giant 9200 still air incubator. I would have to get the fan and auto turner attachment. Do you guys think this incubator is ok?? I want to buy one today!
I prefer the LG for quail eggs without the fan. Just seems to dry them up at hatch to fast and the die in the shell, so although a lot of people don't like them I do.

Back
Top Bottom