Bay Area BYCers!

Please post items for sale in the appropriate BST section. Thanks

~~Staff

Do not edit over Staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got Cinnamon Sussex eggs in the incubator right now, I'm thinking about setting a few Orp eggs too, I told myself no babies though... especially when I'm trying to downsize for the fall... decisions, decisions... LOL. Who else is hatching right now?

Last edited:
I have some bantams, Legbars and Marans hatching as I type (trying not to hover) and am setting more Marans and Brahmas and maybe some Tolbunts tomorrow. I keep saying I am going to turn the incubator off now...I might have a problem!

I have some bantams, Legbars and Marans hatching as I type (trying not to hover) and am setting more Marans and Brahmas and maybe some Tolbunts tomorrow. I keep saying I am going to turn the incubator off now...I might have a problem!
I unplugged one today. Gonna clean and move it and then plug it back in. LOL

Meg, just try and keep the humidity up in there. They hatch pretty well here no matter what incubator I have them in, but they do like some humidity. The only thing I have found out that will REALLY fry them is carrying them around on a motorcycle and not letting the air cells reattach, lol. ( that was a freaked out customer, not me!)
LOL that's a funny story!

Sussex eggs are going into the incubator today!
jumpy.gif
Good luck to you!!

Back
Top Bottom