Bay area, Fort bragg, Willits, Ukiah, Sacramento, Tracy, CA or Reno

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by SunnyDawn, Oct 19, 2009.

1. SunnyDawn

SunnyDawn Sun Lovin' Lizard

Sep 12, 2009
    Nor Cal
    Quote:I know! I'm sooo excited! Come on April!!! [​IMG]

2. SunnyDawn

Sep 12, 2009
    Nor Cal
    Quote:Now you've got me wishing I could have a rooster so I could get some green eggs as well!!! I need to move back to the country!!!!!

3. Backyarder

Backyarder Out Of The Brooder

Oct 19, 2009
    Castro Valley, CA
    I'll take the extra silver. With my luck the two I got would be roos.

4. OrpingtonManor

OrpingtonManor Building the Castle

Nov 15, 2008
    Martinez, CA
    Sunny Dawn, are you still looking for someone to take a few more blacks, (or silvers, or whatever color is left)? I think next spring will be the exact right time for me to add to my little flock. I would be willing to take 3. I'm hoping only one would be a roo, but I know I take my chances.

5. SunnyDawn

Sep 12, 2009
    Nor Cal
    Quote:Yes we have 3 blacks you can have. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, my computer crashed and it's still in the shop. You live in Martinez? We head through there (or very close to you any way) on the way to San Jose from Reno. Shoot me an email and l'll call you with the details. Thanks, Sunny

6. SunnyDawn

Sep 12, 2009
    Nor Cal
    Quote:OK, I've put you down for the last silver. Now we only have 2 blacks and 2 wheatens left. I'm so tempted to take them myself!!! HELP...can't resist...getting even more..chickens!!!
    I'm on a borrowed computer right now, supposed to get ours back any day now [​IMG] so I apologize for the delays. TTYL, Sunny

7. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    I'll take the 2 black and 2 wheatens [​IMG]

8. SunnyDawn

Sep 12, 2009
    Nor Cal
    Quote:Hi Nancy! Ok, I just need to get a dep for the babies and they are yours! I'll send you a PM with more info.

9. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    Quote:Hi Nancy! Ok, I just need to get a dep for the babies and they are yours! I'll send you a PM with more info.

Sounds good [​IMG]

10. SunnyDawn

Sep 12, 2009
    Nor Cal
    OK folks! It looks like we are sold out. All of the birds are spoken for, so unless someone changes their mind we have no babies left to sell. I have not received deposits yet for these last few, so to be fair, they will be confirmed as yours only after I have a firm commitment and a 50% deposit. I guess this means I won't be keeping these last few, my neighbors will be relieved, they think I have plenty. Actually their right, but I just can't resist more babies!!! C'mon April!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by