Bay area, Fort bragg, Willits, Ukiah, Sacramento, Tracy, CA or Reno

Quote:
I know! I'm sooo excited! Come on April!!!
ya.gif

Quote:
Now you've got me wishing I could have a rooster so I could get some green eggs as well!!! I need to move back to the country!!!!!

Sunny Dawn, are you still looking for someone to take a few more blacks, (or silvers, or whatever color is left)? I think next spring will be the exact right time for me to add to my little flock. I would be willing to take 3. I'm hoping only one would be a roo, but I know I take my chances.

Quote:
Yes we have 3 blacks you can have. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, my computer crashed and it's still in the shop. You live in Martinez? We head through there (or very close to you any way) on the way to San Jose from Reno. Shoot me an email and l'll call you with the details. Thanks, Sunny

Quote:
OK, I've put you down for the last silver. Now we only have 2 blacks and 2 wheatens left. I'm so tempted to take them myself!!! HELP...can't resist...getting even more..chickens!!!
I'm on a borrowed computer right now, supposed to get ours back any day now
hmm.png
so I apologize for the delays. TTYL, Sunny

Quote:
Hi Nancy! Ok, I just need to get a dep for the babies and they are yours! I'll send you a PM with more info.

OK folks! It looks like we are sold out. All of the birds are spoken for, so unless someone changes their mind we have no babies left to sell. I have not received deposits yet for these last few, so to be fair, they will be confirmed as yours only after I have a firm commitment and a 50% deposit. I guess this means I won't be keeping these last few, my neighbors will be relieved, they think I have plenty. Actually their right, but I just can't resist more babies!!! C'mon April!

Back
Top Bottom