gimmie birdies

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Feb 12, 2013
Eastern WA
His mom is a Ayam cemani, Olive...
oliver.PNG

Dad is a Black Copper maran with LO, blue cochin, and Blue Isbar as well....but mostly BCM "Bruce"
betaa.PNG

The new boy will be named "Oli"
1oli.PNG
already see copper...

Attachments

• 1oil.PNG
    1oil.PNG
    673.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
We went to HI for 2 weeks, and didn't collect eggs, all the other eggs she had, got eaten, by the other hens. They had food, but didn't like being cooped up.

She (hen) is on new eggs, now, but not hers. This baby is going to be getting friends in 2 days, and can watch one week old chicks through a screen for now.

I just got Oli 2 buff brahmas for friends, they are new hatched too, that is all the feed store had. They said they would have a whole list of birds, but all that was delivered was either brahmas or meat birds.I had to drive 2 hrs to get them.
1v.PNG
The Brahmas kept trying to eat his feet. but at least they are the same age. The lamp is making Oli sleepy- plus he was busy all morning running about. He is going to sleep standing up.

He doesn't like the box he is standing in. the pic doesn't show his copper-y/mauve color...but he is 2 weeks old. Legs, beak, eyes, skin are black feathers show BCM.
9.PNG
His house mates are the 2 buff brahmas they seem like meat birds to me, not real active.

The Brahmas are a boy and a girl. The BCM/AC and the boy brahma are more active than the girl. They are all 4 weeks old. I put the BCM/AC and the boy brahma with 2 , 6 week old chicks, and the girl brahma with 3 new born BCM pure chicks that are 1 week old. The girl brahma LOVES the babies! she is scrunching down to be little like them.

Back
Top Bottom