Beautiful Bantams (SW Washington State & I can ship)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by L&Schickens, May 4, 2009.

1. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I have Bantam Wyandottes, Barred Tailed Japanese, Rose Comb, Mille Fleur Booted Bantams for sale.

Mille Fleur Booted Bantams: $25 for the pair.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bantam Wyandottes: Partrage cockerels and one pullet, 3 white cockerels and 2 pullets and a pair of buffs: $10 each.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(This buff roo is an agressive little guy, so buyer needs to know how to handle roos with tudes. [​IMG] )
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The whites are very nice little guys (And girls)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Barred Tailed White Japs: $45 for the quad of Barred Tailed whites and an additional $10 each for the cuckoo hens. In all are 5 hens and 1 roo. All are short legged quality birds.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Rose Comb hens with a BB red roo: all 5 for $50. One of the hens just won Best of Breed and the other won Best rose comb clean legged a youth fair this past weekend.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can take better pictures of individual birds of requester. PM me for more info.
    Thanks!!!!
    All prices are negotiable and do not include shipping. Shipping can be between $60 and $85.

2. pascopol

pascopol Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Tampa Bay
    Nice birds, I love your Japs.

Wish you were closer to me.

3. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    The Mail does not car how far away you are as long as postage is paid. [​IMG]

4. CTChickenMom

CTChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2009
    SE Connecticut
    I have Bantam Wyandottes, Barred Tailed Japanese, Rose Comb, Mille Fleur Booted Bantams for sale.

Mille Fleur Booted Bantams: $25 for the pair.

I would take your Mille Fleur hens but I don't want roos. I'm just starting out and am not ready for the boys.

Bantam Wyandottes: Partrage cockerels and one pullet, 3 white cockerels and 2 pullets and a pair of buffs: $10 each.

The white pullets are cuties as are the buffs. Could I put them in with my larger breeds or would they need their own space?​

5. poultrypumpkinz

poultrypumpkinz Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2009
    Frisco/Bay area
    Love your Japs! Would take them but too many, and can't have anymore roosters. If your willing to just sell off a hen or two, let me know.

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  6. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I would do that for you. They will be going to the sale on Saturday if they are not sold here. I will ship them tomorrow, or early next week if they are paid for.
    I only have the 3 barred tailed white hens available now.
    The cuckoos are sold.

7. roosterrescue

roosterrescue Out Of The Brooder

Jan 14, 2007
    rainier washington
    where in washington are you and what sale do you go to?

the bartailed hens.. what generation are they in the cross of barring.. I have some hens that are showing some barring in there tails and I know it is suppose to be sex linked but my breeding has been producing more barring in the hens tails..

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  8. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I am in centralia and go to the sale in centralia at the Yard birds on the one way road past the fair grounds.

I don't know what to tell you about the barred tailed Japs. I got them from the man who developed them. they are his culls. I think they are pretty nice. I have not had any chicks, so I can't say what generation they are or how well the barring is coming out in them. What you see is what you get with the ones i have for sale. I just need to sell off some birds and keep less bantam breeds around. I am getting too many and want to keep the birds I have been showing and doing well with.

9. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    CTChickenMom,

I think they would get picked on if they were thrown in with bigger birds.

10. roosterrescue

roosterrescue Out Of The Brooder

Jan 14, 2007
    rainier washington
    our stock has come rom the same place then.. LOL I know he told me the barring in the hens is sexed link but if i had a camera I would post pix but my hens definately are getting barring..

I guess I will continue the breeding i have with them

I heard about the one at yardbirds.. is it good havent been there yet

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by