Beautiful Black Oropington Rooster for Trade (Georgia)

ichoudhury

Songster
9 Years
Jan 3, 2011
Stone Mountain
He was hatched June 2nd of this year. I would tell you this, it hurts me even posting this because he's such a brilliant chicken. He is got some personality! He's always following me around and like to eat from my hand. I wish I could keep him but I can't.

He's started to crow and we are not in a area where backyard chicken is very popular. I do have 3 acre but a park is right next to my house and some houses are not too far from my backyard so they will have hard time going to sleep when he start crowing in the morning.

My Wife wants me to find a solution. ANother word, give him up
sad.png

WOuld you take him and promise not to put him in the stew pot and perhaps give me a hen? Then I will have 3 hen . If you give me a Orpington Pullet, that would be awesome. I also love Silver-laced Wyandotte or Light Sussex or Speckled Sussex

Anybody is interested? I promise,he is one awesome bird and you won't be disappointed

( I did not see a Trade Forum, is this the wrong place to post?)

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I so wish I was closer! I would take him, although I already have two Black orp boys.
love.gif

~Aspen

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, I wouldn't even know how to Ship him. He's already heavy and besides that, I don't have any experience shipping anything live. Wish I could communicate with him somehow .. "Don't Crow, that's your doom in this scenario".... (What a Irony, I find Rooster crowing soothing but then again, I grew up in a farm like environment.​

Back
Top Bottom