Best clear plastic egg cartons?

undergroundchickens

Songster
9 Years
Apr 13, 2010
Utah
Now that I am finally getting some eggs I wanted to upgrade from my used flimsy store egg cartons to some really nice clear hard plastic ones. I was looking at some different ones and was surprised to see some bad feedback on them. I would like them to be a good hard plastic so I don't have to worry about the eggs in the fridge and that washes easy with hot water to reuse over and over. The only one I could find had reviews that said only small eggs fit it. Does anyone have one they would recommend? Thanks.

I bought these. http://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/clear_plastic_egg_carton.html They stay together to use as a dozen but break apart to use as six packs too. I've washed them many times and they stay in good shape. Can even handle the 'oh so genlte' handling of my 3 kids!

Only problem I have is the labels on them, I have my own custom labels now so I have to find some that do not have labels affixed already. I tried to take the labels off by soaking without much luck so I need to find some without labels now.

Back
Top Bottom