I have the brinsea maxi advance ll (20 eggs) and the mini advance ll (7 eggs) I swear by these, but this spring I’m hoping to use a broody 🤞the only noise you hear is the egg turning, which is what you would expect.

I know this has been discussed but not up to date. So as of September 15, 2021, what is your favorite incubator?:bow

Looking for something that's QUIET, automatic, and not cheap plastic that can accommodate ~20 eggs:jumpy

View attachment 2833931
Bon Bon told me she is sick of buying things that break and is hoping for some wonderful recommendations from y'all!

When I say quiet, I mean I can hear a mouse fart.:he
Incuview 360 is my favorite, but its also my only incubator. It has done a very good job though! Its overall pretty quiet. HOWEVER, it you are a light sleeper, you will hear the incubator turning. It might be a good idea to put it in another spare room if that is the case. I can hear the turning sounds, but its not that bad.

I like it because it works for quail as well and is really spacious. As a plus, the incuview has a 360 view, hence it's name. Makes for a great way to see the chicks hatch!

Are you planning on setting the incubator up on your nightstand? Unless you get a still air incubator. You are at least going to have the noise of a small fan humming. Which I think would be better than listening to flatulence. No matter how meek.
House isn't soundproof in the least, so even if it's upstairs and I downstairs I can hear it no matter what. So still air will be quiet? :thumbsup:thumbsup

I've used Styrofoam incubators for fresh Coturnix Quail and Chicken eggs quiet successfully (90-100% hatch) but they were no good for turkey or duck eggs ...
went and bought a Brinsea Ovation 56 EX and the only Duck eggs we've not been able to hatch are the ones that were never fertile to begin with!
Even with shipped ebay Chicken and Duck eggs we still hatch 70% ... I love this thing, especially since it maintains the humidity automatically by drawing water from a 1 gallon reservoir (any container that will hold water)
You can set how often you want the eggs turned (I do mine every 15 minutes) and you have a cooling option ... which I have never utilized yet ... we have a Generac House Generators that kicks in 30 seconds after the Power in our Neighborhood goes down so we don't have to worry about that here and the thing wasn't cheap but I think well worth.

Incuview 360 is my favorite, but its also my only incubator. It has done a very good job though! Its overall pretty quiet. HOWEVER, it you are a light sleeper, you will hear the incubator turning. It might be a good idea to put it in another spare room if that is the case. I can hear the turning sounds, but its not that bad.

I like it because it works for quail as well and is really spacious. As a plus, the incuview has a 360 view, hence it's name. Makes for a great way to see the chicks hatch!
I love mine

Back
Top Bottom