Best inexpensive incubator???

Hmm. Would this one work?

Incubator Link

It might be too small or even too expensive...? But I like computerized incubators 100x more than those styrofoam ones.

What’s your price range and how many eggs are you thinking about incubating?

Have you seen the Nuture Right 360? I can’t recommend it because I haven’t got one yet but that’s the one I’m going to buy unless something convinced me otherwise.

Despite many bad reviews, I love love love my Farm Innovators 4250 with the automatic egg turner & optional quail rails (egg holders that the turner uses for itty-bitty eggs). I bought mine in January and with the exception of the time I take it outside to hose it down and disinfect it after each hatch, it's been running non-stop since I bought it.

I love the Triocottage one I got from Amazon if your looking to do smaller hatches(12chicken) under 70 shipped directly to you and has done pretty good did a small hatch as had infertils of 5 eggs going into lock down 4 hatched

Despite many bad reviews, I love love love my Farm Innovators 4250 with the automatic egg turner & optional quail rails (egg holders that the turner uses for itty-bitty eggs). I bought mine in January and with the exception of the time I take it outside to hose it down and disinfect it after each hatch, it's been running non-stop since I bought it.
depends , I hated it with the stand up egg turner but changed out to the laid down one as I hatch at high altitude it worked great, had a little issue and as long as humidity didn't go over 60 didn't have an issue hatching out in it. didn't seem to have as many issues and didn't need extra stuff as the incuturn worked in it and that will do them laid down in natural way and do anything from quail eggs on up

depends , I hated it with the stand up egg turner but changed out to the laid down one as I hatch at high altitude it worked great, had a little issue and as long as humidity didn't go over 60 didn't have an issue hatching out in it. didn't seem to have as many issues and didn't need extra stuff as the incuturn worked in it and that will do them laid down in natural way and do anything from quail eggs on up
I'm not at high altitude, but I am at HIGH humidity. I dry hatch now, as adding any water to the incubator has caused chicks to drown in the shell. This problem has absolutely nothing to do with the incubator itself though, it's an issue with me living in the tropics.

I'm not at high altitude, but I am at HIGH humidity. I dry hatch now, as adding any water to the incubator has caused chicks to drown in the shell. This problem has absolutely nothing to do with the incubator itself though, it's an issue with me living in the tropics.
That is always something to factor in too, as natural humidity in the enviro can change the need for it in the incubator.

Back
Top Bottom