Best place to purchase hardware cloth

I ordered mine from Walmart of all places. It was the cheapest I could find from online and in stores around me. If I Remember correctly I got 2 50 foot roles for 24 bucks or so. Plus free shipping to in store!

While saving money is a good thing, I try hard to support local businesses so I buy 1/4" and 1/2" opening 19 ga hardware cloth in 50' rolls from Ace Hardware even though it costs more. Since it's a local franchise, most of the money stays right here in my community.

That said, if I ever found a deal for $27.00 like one poster here, I'd have jumped on it.

While saving money is a good thing, I try hard to support local businesses so I buy 1/4" and 1/2" opening 19 ga hardware cloth in 50' rolls from Ace Hardware even though it costs more. Since it's a local franchise, most of the money stays right here in my community.
I do too, my local Ace guy had to order it but didn't charge me for shipping like the local TSC was going to do(which almost doubled the price-some folks just can't afford that). It never hurts to ask.

20190316_132206.jpg
20190316_132226.jpg
Just finished my new brooder made from GAW 1" x 1/2" 14 gauge, sides, top, and bottom, with a 1/2" x 1/2" 16 gauge floor. Stainless steel j clips. All from Klubertanz. OLBA feeders from ebay. 30 x 36 tray from TSC.

Back
Top Bottom