Best Types of Seeds???

12chickenlover3

Songster
9 Years
Jan 27, 2013
What are the best types of seeds to buy. I was thinking American Seeds, because they are cheaper and I'm trying new plants this year. But are American seeds good or are they a piece of crap. Or what kind of seeds do you recommend?

Thanks,
Alexandra

In my experience seeds are funny things. How much they cost does not necessarily relate to the success of germination. I have grown seeds from America and they have been perfectly fine here in England. I have grown locally produced seeds that have not done well. If I were you I would grow American seeds and support your own industry. My only criticism of American seeds is that the growing information is more limited than I am used to. That may of course only be the seeds I bought, or maybe our industry over here caters for the clueless!!

What are the best types of seeds to buy. I was thinking American Seeds, because they are cheaper and I'm trying new plants this year. But are American seeds good or are they a piece of crap. Or what kind of seeds do you recommend?

Thanks,
Alexandra

That depends on what plant breeds you want to grow. There are many seed companies in america so you would have to narrow it down to a few companies for anyone to give informed opinions.

Back
Top Bottom