Big Announcement: BYC & Mark Zuckerberg / Facebook Partnership - BeakBook - April fool's 2013

BYC upholds such high standards for how we conduct ourselves, how we treat other members of the community, even the TONE of our posts. That's why I'm so surprised that the staff would find this kind of thing acceptable. Having a laugh at the expense of others isn't consistent with what is enforced within the community every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been waiting to see what this year's April Fool's Joke was gonna be for several days, now.

I'm sorry if some members were upset. Y'all should look in the archives for past AFJ endeavors the BYC admin have pulled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha this was a great April Fools Day joke.....I actually fell for it.
gig.gif
lau.gif
Great job to those who helped put this on
thumbsup.gif

Haha. Last year for April Fool's I had a gryphon breeding program on the Exotic Animals thread
lol.png

I have been waiting to see what this year's April Fool's Joke was gonna be for several days, now.

I'm sorry if some members were upset. Y'all should look in the archives for past AFJ endeavors the BYC admin have pulled.
It was so slow last night I was up waiting to watch my failed hatch and trying to keep this thread seen. BTW, I have nothing to do with the deleted posts, I'm just a long time BYCer that has no life and waits for the AFD threads to start. Didn't have as many ppeople as backup this year thanks to Easter and AFD falling on a monday after a holiday.

Nifty is all about this website and this is his day to let loose.

Thanks for the laughs Nifty!!

Sorry that this can sometimes cause people to be upset. I remember my first time being on here and I wasn't even a member, but I got caught up in and didn't know how to react afterwards.

Like I said before....There really were good ideas on here, so maybe thinking we were doomed help charge some things to think about to make BYC even better.

After all this I have fallen for no less than 10 pranks from my youngest daughter and her 2 youngest. It's gonna be a long day. 9 more kids and all the grandkids to still try to get me. sheesh

Back
Top Bottom