BIN 12+ wheaten/blue wheaten Ameraucana & blue/black copper Marans eggs

Frost Homestead

eggmonger
8 Years
Jul 9, 2011
Lago Vista, TX
Buy It Now! (not an auction) Next shipment available: TBD
12+ eggs. 6 marans (blue and black copper) and 6 ameraucanas (wheaten/blue wheaten).

I'll add extras of whatever I have.
wink.png

Shipping depends on your zip code but is usually between $10-$17. Paypal or Bitcoin only. Contact for Paypal/Bitcoin address. (10% DISCOUNT on total [including shipping] for Bitcoin users!)

All of our birds are purebred and our breeds are kept separate. We have a blue wheaten ameraucana rooster over wheaten and blue wheaten ameraucana hens, and a black copper marans rooster over blue copper and one black copper marans hens.

Eggs will be fertile and less than 3 days old when shipped. We collect the eggs several times a day. We pack our eggs very well, double boxing them with the air cells pointing up. Keep in mind- hatching eggs are a gamble, we cannot control how USPS handles the eggs or how you incubate them so we cannot guarantee hatch rates.

We are PT tested/clean and we WILL provide you with a current copy of our health certificate.

You can see more pics of our birds and eggs at http://www.facebook.com/FrostHomestead

Last edited:
OOOH! This may be just what I've been looking for!!!! My incubator only holds, 7, so I have to make the DIY one asap if I order!

Back
Top Bottom