Favorite Corvid?

• Total voters
Pics
I just found this, I have heard rumors from neighbors that this place is a bird sanctuary, still not sure though. We have so many birds around here but I’ve never got any good pics. My favorite is a little screech owl (I believe that’s what he is) that loves to visit.
Welcome! :frow That's so cool! I've never seen a screech owl, but I've heard them many times.

I was walking (more like dragging) the dog with the nice camera, hoping to get some pics of Northern Flickers, and I saw some birds that I think (no positive ID yet) were Golden-crowned Kinglets (new species for me)! However, the dog was being a pain, so I ran her home and returned to the bird spot, but the kinglets were gone. But I continued and found them again in another area along with some uncommon birds for the area (such as nuthatches and some brave chickadees) and another species for my life list, Brown Creepers! I hung around for about 20 minutes, until my hands went numb and the camera died. The neighbors probably though I was crazy, running back and forth across the street, taking pictures of their tree tops :lol:

I'll try to upload some pics soon if the camera cooperates.
That's awesome!!! Its okay, my neighbors think I'm crazy too ;) :p

EC0A6A9A-99A0-44CE-A74E-C7B090CA0B5B.png

Back
Top Bottom