Black Copper Marans - Time progression of sexing - UPDATED with WEEKs #1-3 PICTURES

Pics
Well, it is looking more and more like I have two girls! I took another couple of photos today, not great pics, it is raining and parts of the field are like a mudbath but they still seem to prefer puddling around in mud to being on the nice clean grass - a bit like human children...

Well, it is looking more and more like I have two girls! I took another couple of photos today, not great pics, it is raining and parts of the field are like a mudbath but they still seem to prefer puddling around in mud to being on the nice clean grass - a bit like human children...
How many weeks are they here now? They look a lot like mine, and mine are supposed to be pullets.

They are coming up to ten weeks on Friday. They are very sweet, they run round together looking like they are glued to each other. They are very tame too. :)

Very sweet
1f600.png

beautiful girls. my boy is about 6 weeks old and his comb is already huge.

Back
Top Bottom