Black & Cuckoo Marans & Black Copper/Amer For Sale Colorado Springs

Do you have any more of the olive eggers. Or can I order some from you in the future. I would need to have them shipped as I am in Washington

Well, ya know I am interested in some!!
big_smile.png
We have to get together sometime!
smile.png

I can do eggs but it will be 2 weeks if you guys want to get on my list for Olive eggers let me know and I will start saving eggs. They will be $18.00 for a dozen + lots of extras & $15.00 for shipping & packing

Hi Melissa! I will let you know when I'm heading to town to bring you some.

Last edited:
Yes I would love to get the eggs. That will be perfect timing as I am ordering my incubator today. I am new to this so how do I go about it. Do I mail you a check or?

Thanks

Debra

I sent you a PM, but wanted to post here and let you know I am interested in buying BC Marans chicks from you, if you have any left.

I am in Southern NM.

Deb

You can send the payment to [email protected] through Paypal and you will be first on my list to go out.

I have right now Black & Cuckoo Marans chicks, Olive egg layer chicks from Black Copper roos and Ameraucana (EE) Hens and Ameraucana chicks. Buff Ducklings & eggs.

Seramas but they are all broody right now

This summer I will have:

Black Copper Marans eggs & chicks from Bev Davis lines

Late summer I will have:

Blue Laced Red Wyandottes Chicks & eggs from show stock

Showgirls

Belgian Millie Fluer d'Uccle Bantams from show stock

Just let me know what you want and I will try and get it for you.

Last edited:
I'd like to have 18 black copper marans chicks and 18 Olive Egger's if you have them.

I believe that will come to $162.00 and then whatever S & H will be. My zip is 88310.

Can you let me know if you have this many of each kind of chick and what the total will be I will send my payment.

Thanks,

Deb

Are your chicks straight run and is there a minimum amount of birds to ship? Interested in BC and Olive egger chicks.
big_smile.png

Forgot to add zip! 08802

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi Deb,

I won't have Black Copper until Summer but I can put you on a list for them I have not decided on a price for them yet but it will be market value. I think you got the Black Marans mixed up with the Copper I have tons of Black Marans chicks right now.

I have around 50 olive egg layers hatching tomorrow so I will have plenty of them. If you want those for now I can figure out shipping for them I will put in lots of extras for you.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom