Black Friday Shopping At Wal Mart

Quote:
they will have it on the website sometime tomorrow. But anyways, i am not going. i got my stuff on layaway and the rest gets bought in december.

I received an email today listing what will be on sale.

Quote:
they will have it on the website sometime tomorrow. But anyways, i am not going. i got my stuff on layaway and the rest gets bought in december.

me too but when i clicked on the link it said , oops you are too early blablabla...

I dont know if all the Walmarts are the same but here where I work this year we are going to have sales starting at 10pm Thanksgiving night then another at midnight then another round at 8 am. That way people can shop here and also get the bargins at other stores. Also they are hoping it cuts down on the mayhem. I have to be at work at 6am black Friday. The Walmarts that dont stay open 24hrs not sure how they are doing it. Keep checking BlackFridayAds.com They will release the sales as they come in. As an associate we have no idea what goes on sale til everyone else does. I am sure management does but us others have no idea.

Quote:
It's just plain scary! My husband (police commander) heads up the security for our local wal mart on Black Friday. I've heard so many horror stories, it's shocking the way some will behave! I will happily pay the difference and shop on any other day!

Quote:
It's just plain scary! My husband (police commander) heads up the security for our local wal mart on Black Friday. I've heard so many horror stories, it's shocking the way some will behave! I will happily pay the difference and shop on any other day!

At least your Walmart has security - thanks to your husband! If I'm shopping Walmart on Black Friday, I'm going to Texas!

Quote:

me too but when i clicked on the link it said , oops you are too early blablabla...

Yep, I got the same EM today. Felt opportunistic to me - don't get me wrong, I shop at Walmart all the time, but when you link to the website and it says 'oops, you're too early, the announcement won't be made till tomorrow' and you've linked from an EM that said 'click here to find out about the Black Friday deals'... well, it's not setting right with me at the moment -

Quote:
SSS I'm a black Friday newbie too. Take me too please (as I whine). I like fun ppl.
ya.gif

My mom use to make me go with her in my grandma but as i got old enough to have a job i would always work so i didnt have to go and then after that i would just stay home if i didnt work. I can not deal with the people and always end up in some sort of fight with some rude snotty person. I was talked into go to walmart last year because my mom wanted my trunk space and for me to take home some things to hide from the rest of the family. They said they were closing at midnight and would open at i think 4 or 6 I cant remember. But we got there 2 hours early like we always do to wait in line. Well come to find out they never closed!!! They said at midnight the line was already so long that they just let the people come in and start their deals then! My mom was
somad.gif
< literally. We walked around and pretty much everything she had wanted on sale was already gone. We did manage to get 1 high dollar thing she wanted for my uncle and that was some computer thing. But as we where walking around I saw some one dip into our cart and try to take it. I turned and snapped at the lady and me and her got into a pretty good argument. (my mom always liked taking me because i always speak my mind and stand up to the people that do this) Well long story short she gave it back to us with an "I'm sorry" an i was asked to wait outside by wally world security till my mom checked out lol. I think i am being draged out again this year. My BF wants me to go out shopping with him and my mom wants me to go back out with her.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom