Black/Lavender Ameraucana eggs or birds

upintheholler

Songster
10 Years
Jun 19, 2009
Bristol Va/Tn area
I would like to buy black/lavender ameraucana eggs or birds. If birds... I want pullet/hens (who doesn't
smile.png
). But I will gladly hatch out eggs. Thank you,
Donna-Marie

Quote:
Try FLF I just sold her my LF black and blue flock I don't know if she has eggs now but she should later in spring. I also know she has lavenders I am not sure if she will have split to lavender or lavenders. Also try Chickenstalker. Check out the Ameraucana thread you should be able to post this there and get some responses Pip&Peeps also have black and lavenders.

Good Luck,
Henry

Quote:
Try FLF I just sold her my LF black and blue flock I don't know if she has eggs now but she should later in spring. I also know she has lavenders I am not sure if she will have split to lavender or lavenders. Also try Chickenstalker. Check out the Ameraucana thread you should be able to post this there and get some responses Pip&Peeps also have black and lavenders.

Good Luck,
Henry

Thank you so much! Will do.
Donna-Marie

I've been on a search for a Split Lav or Lav Pullet for a few months, too! I thought I had a lead on one, but never heard back, so am still on the hunt. I will have Split Lav eggs eventually (Lavender Rooster over black pullets) but no one is laying yet, and when they do I'll need to run some test hatches. I think chicken stalker and peeps&pips are pretty close to having eggs
smile.png

Good luck! They are addicting, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom