Bloody Chicken Poop, Diahhrea, Poop Chart

For those just now posting and getting no response- please try posting in emergency/diseases/injuries as I'm not sure anyone is actively following this thread and I myself have limited expertise... Good luck!

For pasty butt I would google guidelines... Try feeding scrambled egg/electrolytes and putting vaseline to prevent sticking...

For those just now posting and getting no response- please try posting in emergency/diseases/injuries as I'm not sure anyone is actively following this thread and I myself have limited expertise... Good luck!

For pasty butt I would google guidelines... Try feeding scrambled egg/electrolytes and putting vaseline to prevent sticking...
Still is valuable for the poop chart ..LOL ..Thank you

I have tow chicks above 1 month old completely active and healthy...one male and one female .
The female chick is pooping like this...
Is it healthy or something is wrong. ?

Attachments

• IMG_20200328_160119.jpg
    IMG_20200328_160119.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 14
I cannot thank you enough for sharing this!
I am so happy to see they fit into the Normal poop zone after finding 'intestinal lining' in my ladies poop pile this morning!

odd question for you, I usually compost the poops when I clean their bedding, does anyone know if this would be okay to compost?

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this!
I am so happy to see they fit into the Normal poop zone after finding 'intestinal lining' in my ladies poop pile this morning!

odd question for you, I usually compost the poops when I clean their bedding, does anyone know if this would be okay to compost?
Welcome to BYC. FWIW, intestinal lining in my flock is never normal.

Do you know which one is doing it? I suspect coccidiosis or worms.
I'm not sure which lady it is, but ill keep my eyes peeled we only have only two Girls. They were wormed when we got them 2 months ago, getting I was actually sending Partner to get worming stuff on his way home from work from the place who hatched them, as they said they need to be wormed every 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom