Bloody Chicken Poop, Diahhrea, Poop Chart

This is her! What a pain in the *****!

My Arucauna chicken has some egg-like red things in her poop. I am really concerned. I looked at the poop charts and it doesn't look like anything in there. Its these red-ish egg like things. HELP ! Shes my favorite chicken. She seems to be eating just fine. She is starting to molt.

My gawd... After months of treating for cocciodosis, mites, and possible worms as well as a full dose of antibiotics from this bad decision chicken, she still has questionable poop! It isn't outright bloody or tinged, it is solid, but has orange looking bits! What the hell could this be, has she been so damaged from her questionable previous living conditions that she is beyond repair? I might post a picture of her poop for y'all to ponder... but it occurred to me that I have been only using conventional western methods. A light went off and I have decided to dose her with straight oreganol and if that doesn't work I will give in and send her poop in for testing... Wish me luck!

Update: After dosing her 2x with oreganol in June... the orange-ish intestinal bits disappeared from her poo and it has been normal ever since...? I dunno, but if you're at your wits end dealing with recurring cocci, might be a last resort. I used Oreganol p93 and gave about a 1/4 to dropper 2 days in a row...

This is a picture of the poop of my adult Easter Egger! She is low on energy but eating and drinking. Please advise!!!

A week almost two week old silkie chick I just bought has been having pasty butt. I've had to clean it, but I'm wondering what's going on with the poop?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom