BLRW hatching eggs 12+ Buy it now. Free Shipping! list of availability added post #8

Duramaxgirl

Songster
9 Years
Feb 12, 2010
Idaho
This is a buy it now for $50 which includes shipping. I accept Paypal. Some of my girls are younger and lay a smaller egg but they've been hatching out chicks just fine :)
I won't be able to set eggs again till about the middle of April. So if someone wants a chance at hatching these here's your opportunity! I've already hatched out about 75 chicks this spring and have another 50+ eggs due in lockdown on the 15th of March. My fertility was running 85%+ and should be even better now that they are outside!
I am offering up for buy it now 12 plus I like to send lots of extras! I will ship eggs that will be collected from my hens shown below and I guarantee that they will be fresh eggs as I usually get 9-11 eggs a day so the eggs I ship will be at the most 2 or maybe 3 days old at shipping time.. I can't guarantee your hatch because of the risk of shipping... I have 16 hens 6 splash, 8 blue and 2 black. They are with two Roosters, one blue and one black. The lines are a combo of InsideYolk.com, Foley, and a quite a few that are a mix of lines that I guess I could say I made :) The eggs will be packed as stated: Each egg will be individually bubble wrapped. No eggs will touch the sides of the shipping box. The box will contain either packing peanuts or wadded newspaper. I have had great results receiving eggs in the above form. If you have questions please feel free to ask away! Thanks for your interest!
Please check out my website for LOTS more photos www.westernwyandottes.com

Last edited:
Here is one of my pure Foley hens. I have 3 Foley hens and one Foley rooster. All are black laced but this splash girl. She's one big girl!

Here's victor my Blue rooster. He's such a great calm roo and is my favorite on my small farm. Some lacing

My black roo is pure Foley but Victor came from insideyolk.com.
I can ship the first 12+ on Tuesday
Thanks!

Duramaxgirl--

Some of my babies came from you last year--thought I would send a few pictures of them. Very nicely tempered birds and currently laying extremely well. As I recall, it was great packing on the shipping and a very good hatch, especially since I was using that stupid styrofoam incubator and gave me such fits! I will send you a PM to get some more as soon as possible!

Donna

Last edited:
I would like to ship on Tuesdays and Fridays if you would like to be added to the list pm me or just add it to this thread. I'll start collecting again for my bators
In the first or second week of april. If the girls quit laying I will let everyone know!

Ok I'm trying to keep up with the peeps wanting eggs so here is a list for availability :
To be shipped on:
Tuesday 3/13/12 sold to corvidae
Tuesday 3/20/12 sold to slackwater
Friday 3/23/12 open
Tuesday 3/27/12 open
Friday 3/30/12 open
Tuesday 4/3/12 SOLD
Friday 4/6/12 open

These are the dates so far that somebody has shown interest in getting eggs shipped to them on. If you guys that are on the list want out or would like to have something changed please just let me know and I'll fix it :)

Last edited:
Duramaxgirl, I was referred to you by BawGock. I contacted her about Marans. She does not have any pure ones right now but thought you might. Im north idaho. She states you are as well.
Id pm you but apparently thats not an option for me...2 a day? lol Anyway Is this something you can help with?
Thanks for your time.

Back
Top Bottom