Blu kote question

It if safe, in my opinion. The active ingredient is used in lactating mothers who develop a yeast infection either in the infants mouth or on the nipple. Either way, the nipple is painted, and the infant then nurses, and yes the infant will have a wonderful purple tongue and lips! But the infant is cured and happy!

BTW, you can buy a bottle of genetian violet at the pharmacy for cheap!

Quote:
This, for me, is the best endorsement! If MissPrissy says she uses it, it's good enough for me.
smile.png

Don't use something because I use it. Use it because you decide it is best for you.

If I use it on a chicken that chicken is marked not for human consumption and if culling it is later needed it goes to the dogs.

Hi - I have used blu kote on my hens, and never thought about the warnings on the can! But, I am still here to tell you it works on chickens & horses, and didn't hurt my husband and I even though we kept right on eating her eggs
big_smile.png
I wouldn't be too concerned!

Quote:
I love BluKote and Redkote for the animals. I have a rott who gnaws on her legs - that stuff is great to clear up the infection/irritation. But I made the mistake once of using it inside while the dog was on beige carpet!!! Won't do that again!

Blukote is great for ringworm too

Back
Top Bottom