Blue/Brown Eggs, Easter/Christmas Eggs - Getting my craft on!!

Quote:
Love them!!
love.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
those are beautiful. All I could find were silver end caps but did take some end caps off old ornaments. I think I like the flat ones better though. I was going to use my glue gun but now think I will wait and get another kind of glue that dries clear and won't leave 'strings' everwhere. LOL

Elizabeth, you are quite the talented young woman! You do so many talented projects! I admire you...and others like you. I still need to get some more blown out, finish a scarf I am crocheting for grown grandson( can't get into the mood) Bake and freeze cookies and have boxes of Christmas decorations sitting around that I haven't gotten to yet
barnie.gif
Just totally unorganized here.

Does the Hobby Lobby's around ya'll have a lot of rub-ons? Ours have half an aisle full of them
love.gif
I got a pack of all the Christmas ones. So many pretty transfers! But they're kind of expensive there.

I was looking at the bead caps at oriental trading. We have a Michaels not too incredibly far (although we really have no reason to go up that way)...but there's no price on the website? Just pictures. Is it worth dragging my butt up there or do you think online prices will save me some money?

I would like to share home decorating tips.
If you have plane wall and want to do something new, then I have an idea.
Here are the required items:-

• One long and think colored (whatever you like most) string
• White glue
• White Choke

Now you have to choose the image which would be easy to draw. Try to take an idea from your computer wallpaper or from the current news paper.

Once you draw the image on wall, take white glue and color string, and start to stick. you need to follow the line drawn on the wall. After finishing, you'll get the good decorated wall.

Thanks,
Sarah

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom