Blue Buffalo Dog and Cat Food- Advice

I had both cat and dogs on BB. All of a sudden my cat won't touch BB. Dogs are on BB and I like it, cause they have more energy, shiny coats,etc.

I'm buying Purina indoor for my cat but she wastes about half. Chickens like it though. Ducks won't touh it.

Nothing goes to waste around here.

What is this taste of the wild?

went ahead and picked up a bag of the Blue Buffalo Large Breed Formula.. was on sale for 43.99 at Petsmart... yikes hope she eats it...but my dog actually eats anything...unfortunately had to pick up a bag of the Iams too because I am so close to being out I don't have enough to transition over... so nearly 45 lbs and $75 later I have two bags of dog food.. picked up a thing of cat litter and a few cans of moist cat food and spent a lovely 103 bux at the joint... I am so glad that I am single and have no two legged kids.. between my dog, 4 cats, flock of chickens and 16 goats I only work to take care of them.. and spend a little on me if there is anyleft!
tongue2.gif
anyway we will see how this goes.. I still may go out and check out the store a little further out in my area that sells the much higher end foods ( innova, merrick and canidae etc) we'll see how much those run!!!! oh and I have noticed some of those little pellets spit out by my cats.. does anyone actually know what is in the life source pellets???? i am wondering if it is the veges and just like kids they don't eat em!!!

I don't know what are in the life source pellets but my dog will not eat them either. I always find little black chunks that look like bunny poo all over the kitchen.

I did want to point out that I feed the dry and not the canned because they don't much like the canned unless it's duck flavored.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom