Blue Egg Layers from University of Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am still waiting to see pics of the blue egg laying brown leghorn looking birds. I have wanted to see them more than the blue game type blue eggers. I really want to see because I want to know if I should pursue a project making them on my own or if I should just try to find someone who already has some of the stock. I'd love to see body shots of them to know if my idea is different than what these look like.

I too am still waiting to see pics of the blue egg laying brown leghorn looking birds. I have wanted to see them more than the blue game type blue eggers. I really want to see because I want to know if I should pursue a project making them on my own or if I should just try to find someone who already has some of the stock. I'd love to see body shots of them to know if my idea is different than what these look like.

If DR. Bramwell will email me a photo I will be happy to post it. Or maybe Banjo has one....

Wonderful....but you must show proof of hatch. That is a standard BYC rule! You must post photos!

(Okay its not really a rule, but should be).

Great thread... I just read the whole thing :) and I'm hooked! Looking forward to seeing pics of some chickies...

Wonderful....but you must show proof of hatch. That is a standard BYC rule! You must post photos!

(Okay its not really a rule, but should be).

We had over a dozen hatch yesterday of these Blue egg layers. Will post photos later today.

Uh, Jim?? It's later.
pop.gif

We hatched 13 of the UA Blue egg layers.

Note: The large Spalsh is a Splash Orpington LF. The buff is a Buff Orpington Bantam. The Black chicks we think are Sumatra.

Last edited:
Wow, those are quite unique looking! I like that there's a dark patch on their backs. It's not at all like I would have expected them to look. So cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom