Blue Partridge Brahma project birds 18 weeks

GreenEarth

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 31, 2010
SW Michigan
I am looking for people to take these beautiful birds to continue this project, as I have neither the time (new baby), space, or genetic resources to continue this project on my own. I would like to give these birds to a new home in exchange for hatching eggs from the subsequent generations.

To begin this project I mated a Dark Brahma rooster to feather legged Blue Copper Marans hens, and then mated the best comb, leg, color offspring to get what I have today.
Which include:
1 very beautiful Blue Partridge cockerel
2 Blue Partridge pullets that are very beautiful but not yet complete
1 splash Blue Partridge cockerel (looks like light brahma but with blue undertones and copper overtones
2 splash Blue Partridge pullets (look like light brahmas but with blue undertones and copper overtones)
1 Blue Partridge cockerel (has slate legs)
2 Blue Brahma pullets ( should have partridge gene but have slate legs)
1 Black Brahma pullet (has slight partridge lacing that is visible up close and slate legs)

I would like to trade each of these birds for 2 dozen hatching eggs from future generations.

Last edited:
Hello,

I would be interested in the two pullets and would in exchange give you the eggs. I currently have 5 adult regular partridge brahmas that I have been breeding and I get a 90% hatch rate. I would like to get the blue lacing going. Please let me know if you would be interested. My number is 812-621-0009. I would be willing to travel to pick them up. I am located in Indiana.

Thank You
Justin

Back
Top Bottom