Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
I have 2 groups of 12+ Ameraucana eggs that can go out in the morning, 5/9 (laid 6th, 7th, 8th) for Monday delivery.
Price is $30.00 for 12+ including USPS Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation.
There are 16 ready to go in each group.

Or all 32 fresh eggs for $50.00 (includes usps priority shipping & dc)
edited to add: 34 available now. 17 eggs for $30.00 or all 34 for $50.00.

The Ameraucana are blue, splash, and black hens with blue roo.

You can see some pics of the Am's on 'my page' and more pics of Am's and eggs in this link: Ameraucana pics .
17_dsc01052.jpg

Fertility is good. There is a chance of an 'off-color' chick popping out, but that doesn't happen often. For the most part, they hatch blue/ splash/ and black.

Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping .

Post sold and send payment if interested.
Oh, if you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

My PayPal is [email protected].

Thanks,
smile.png

Lisa
280280400.jpg

Last edited:
mine are hatching today.13 made it to the hatcher and I have several pipping.I can not wait to see what I got.
tongue.png

I now have 11 babies.6 blues and 5 blacks.1 or two of the blues are very light so they may be splashes.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hi! You can ask me any Q's right here and if I know the answer, I'll shout it right back (or refer you to someone better able to answer).
If I don't know the answer, I'll make something up (just kidding).

Yaay James! Great job incubating and hatching! I hope all that started growing, finish and pop out for you.
smile.png

Lisa

the ones we got from her are standard. they have the biggest chick from that little egg. all 14 are still alive and thriving Lisa, thanks oh and I posted 2 pics in the ameraucana show on here.

Got the email Danny --- I'll look for pics of the brown mottleds. I'm glad to hear they made it OK. The Am's are large fowl.

Oh cool! I'll have to go look for them.

More Ameraucana eggs available to ship Mon, 5/11.

smile.png

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom