Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Roo

BillMinor68

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 19, 2010
Austin
Baloo needs a new home. He's six months old, (came from cpartist - http://luannesgarden.blogspot.com/), hatched at home, raised on organic feed (Coyote Creek) and foraged his way across our yard and most of the neighbors.

He is truly beautiful and he knows it. He lets us know promptly at 6:15 a.m. Again at 8:15 a.m. And through the day until about 6:00 p.m.

And therein lies the problem. My neighbors' bedroom is about 30 feet from the coop (yes, I'm out of compliance with city code), as is mine. We are all fine with the hens, not fine with the 6:15 a.m. wakeup call, especially on the weekend. It's enough already. He will make some hen a good mate and some chick(s) a great dad. I'd rather he go to a good home where he can fully express his rooster-hood; if not, I'll keep him and as much as I don't want to do it, he'll be dinner by week's end.

No shipping, pickup only. Call me at 657-6697 if you have questions or need more info.

Bill

He's a very beautiful fella. Try to find him a good home instead of eating him. If i was closer I'd surely take him off your hands and he'll sure have a happy home if he were to be mine

He is beautiful and protects his hens well (without getting agro with my kiddos). He's the first roo I would feel bad about inviting to an enchilada dinner.

I feel bad for your rooster though if I was any closer I'd surely come get him
hit.gif
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom