Boogety, Boogety, Boogety, Let's Burn the Racetrack, Boys!

I owned a Ford once....Alternator kept going out on it. I finally got rid of it. My Chevy Beretta was the best vehicle I ever owned (before I got my Orangie). I was at a stop light (7th person in line) and some dude fell asleep at the wheel and rear-ended me going 55 mph. My son was 3 but had outgrown his car seat, was sitting in the front passenger seat (seat belt on, thank God!). I had just started rolling my window up (crank not power) when he hit me. He hit us so hard, it knocked my Ozzy Osborne cassette out of the tape deck and wedged it between the console and the seat. The only damage to my Beretta was a cracked light. Nothing else. I couldn't believe it. His rental car was a total loss. Leaking gas, oil, and water and he told the cop he would drive it to the rental agency.
th.gif
He was driving a Nissan Altima I think it was.

My last truck...

Left blinker does not mean I am flagging you around me... Guy tried to pass me as I was turning in a flea market.

Almost flipped the truck an displaced the bed... Here is how the bed an cab meat on the other side.

Last edited:
You were in Sweetwater??? Well, now that explains it all! I've been there and some of them absolutely should not have drivers licenses!
somad.gif
The bed of that truck looks like the bed of the truck I used to have. I was sitting at another stop light (different one) going back to work after picking up lunch for everyone and this kid runs the red light turning left (it had been raining). He did a 180 and slammed up against the drivers side of my truck. He was driving a smaller oldsmobile....I was in a 97 Dodge Dakota with an 8 foot bed. He got me from the front bumper to the rear bumper. His excuse for running the light? He was late for his band trip. He was going to the high school to meet the bus. Guess what...he missed it!

You were in Sweetwater??? Well, now that explains it all! I've been there and some of them absolutely should not have drivers licenses!
If you know Sweetwater you probably know where the flea market is an know that that stretch of highway 11 is strait as an arrow forever, he was flying I assume. He knocked truck, trailer an 9 330 gallon tanks clean off the road....... Funny thing is I live 8 miles from highway 11... I drove something like 2 hours to get in a wreck on a road that passes 8 miles from my house...

Nephew was with me an my dog... I was not happy..

Back
Top Bottom