Books, books and more books!

I just finished a star wars book called The Krypto Trap by Micheal A. Stackpole. I think it would help if I read the first two books first. :p

What books are you all going through now?

@Taj_MaChicken - Always looking for good suggestions! Just picked back up the Eragon series. Discarded books are my soft spot- I used to bring them home in elementary school in my backpack every time the library or a teacher went to toss them!
Do you have goodreads? It's an app I have and it keeps track of books I read/want to read/currently reading and after you rate so many books and tell it what types of books you like, it makes suggestions for you.

Fellow booklover here!

I'm constantly having to hide my amazon boxes from my hubby so he doesn't know the extent of my book problem! :lau I like to read anything and everything, I have no preference on writing style or genre, if its good then I'll read it. Currently I'm reading The Green Witch, a wonderful short book about connecting yourself to nature. Its been interesting to say the least lol. Next on my list is Anna Karenina, recommended to me by a close friend.

Back
Top Bottom