Boredom Busters

After browsing your ideas and a few more searches, I remembered a ball here, in my grandson's stash of toys. Ran to the dollar store for Crinkle paper filler and voila! It's already drawn some attention 😁
Then I remembered a plant stand I bought 2 years ago - still in it's box. Dragged it out and assembled it, last night. I'm hoping the girls will find it a good climbing structure, once they warm up to it
20211121_135856.jpg
20211121_135926.jpg

After browsing your ideas and a few more searches, I remembered a ball here, in my grandson's stash of toys. Ran to the dollar store for Crinkle paper filler and voila! It's already drawn some attention 😁
Then I remembered a plant stand I bought 2 years ago - still in it's box. Dragged it out and assembled it, last night. I'm hoping the girls will find it a good climbing structure, once they warm up to itView attachment 2905439View attachment 2905441.
Awesome! This so great! Nice work! Actually, would you mind if I wanted to use the picture of your DIY confetti ball for my article? It would be a great addition!
I'm so glad you found it useful. Tell me what the girls think!

Back
Top Bottom